What’s Hot and Cooking in Scholarly and Academic Publishing?
Roger Schonfeld at the Frankfurt Book Fair
On October 10, 2018, Roger Schonfeld is participating in a roundtable discussion on “What’s Hot and Cooking in Scholarly and Academic Publishing?” at the Frankfurt Book Fair. This event, a collaboration between SSP, The Scholarly Kitchen, and the Frankfurt Book Fair, is free to all Fair attendees and will run from 8:45 am to 10:00 am. For more information and to register, please see the SSP website.
About the event:
The Scholarly Kitchen Chefs (blog contributors) explore what’s next in scholarly communications and separate the hype from reality regarding forthcoming industry developments in a lightning round format. Hear their insightful perspectives about the latest trends and potential challenges facing scholarly and academic publishers today.
- David Crotty, Executive Editor, The Scholarly Kitchen and Editorial Director, Journals Policy for Oxford University Press
- Angela Cochran, Associate Editor, The Scholarly Kitchen and Journals Director at the American Society of Civil Engineers
- Robert Harington, Associate Executive Director, Publishing at the American Mathematical Society
- Roger C. Schonfeld, Director of Ithaka S+R’s Library and Scholarly Communication Program
- Todd Carpenter, Executive Director of the National Information Standards Organization (NISO)
- Michael Clarke, Managing Partner at Clarke & Esposito