Each year, we welcome a cohort of fellows who work collaboratively on projects that help shape the national postsecondary educational landscape, advance equity in higher education and the cultural sector, improve student outcomes, and foster innovation in teaching, learning, and the research enterprise.
The deadline to apply for a fellowship starting in January 2023 is November 17, 2022.
What is it like to be a fellow at Ithaka S+R?
Fellows work collaboratively with a team of researchers on one or more projects at Ithaka S+R. Over the course of the program, fellows will have opportunities to:
- Participate in a unique learning experience and address critical challenges in higher education
- Develop a broader knowledge of Ithaka S+R’s work
- Collaborate with researchers and analysts on grant- and fee-based projects
- Showcase the skills you learn through presentations to Ithaka S+R’s full staff
Is this opportunity right for you?
Fellows at Ithaka S+R bring the following skills and experience:
- Strong interest in solving challenges in higher education
- Comfort working with quantitative and/or qualitative data
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex concepts and research data into compelling, accessible, and well-written reports and engaging presentations.
- Highly effective in communication with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, while ensuring acute attention to detail and accuracy
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills
- Ability to work in our open, collaborative, and team-oriented culture