Martin Kurzweil at Eduventures Summit 2019
Martin Kurzweil is taking part in Eduventures Summit 2019 in Boston from June 5-7. For more information, please see the event website.
About the summit:
The search for a truly new higher education business model must grapple with product, time, cost, and structure and address these important questions:
- Should most schools buy courses from the best rather than build their own?
- Could the value of a bachelor’s degree be packaged in 60 credits rather than 120?
- Could life off-campus be a more stimulating and less expensive classroom?
- Could judicious use of online learning focus pricey live interaction where it has most value?
- Could study and work be integrated to boost employability, reduce tuition, and increase student earnings?
- Should higher education be a series of micro credentials over decades rather than four years of full-time study after high school?
Eduventures Summit 2019 will wrestle with these questions, bringing together eminent thinkers, leaders, and practitioners from across the higher education spectrum to examine and showcase the best ideas, old and new.